AMEE 2020 Glasgow - Payment and Terms
Payment: Payment is accepted by either credit/debit card or bank transfer in GBP Sterling only to the new bank details shown on the invoice.
Bank transfers must be remitted to the Worldspan Plc - AMEE account shown on your invoice, within 28 days of registration, unless other arrangements have been agreed with Worldspan. All bank charges must be covered by the payee; failure to do so will result in an updated invoice being issued.
Early bird registrations will be amended to full rate on 1st July, if payment has not been received by 30 June 2020.
Unpaid registrations will be cancelled on 31st July 2020, if payment has not been received.
Registrations made after 31st July 2020 require payment in full by card at the time of booking to secure your place; no invoice will be raised.
How to Pay: To pay by bank transfer, please select the invoice payment method. You will need to provide the billing name, company and address for invoice; you will also have the opportunity to provide a purchase order or reference number. You will not automatically receive an invoice. To print your invoice at any time, simply click on the invoice/receipt button in your confirmation email.
If you would prefer to pay by credit card, please select this payment method. You will be required to provide your card details and registered address. Please note that details on your credit card statement will appear as Worldspan Plc. The following cards are accepted:
- Visa Electron
Credit card payments are processed by Capita Pay360, a PCI DSS Level 1 secured company
Entry to the Conference will not be permitted without full prior payment.
Insurance: It is strongly recommended that you take out insurance to cover any potential loss of registration fees, travel and accommodation costs that might result from any medical condition, family emergencies or accident that may preclude your attendance at the conference, or cause you to seek medical advice during your stay in Glasgow, United Kingdom.
Completion of the registration information signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below:
Terms and conditions relating to registration for AMEE 2020
- The registration fees may only be paid in GBP £ irrespective of your country of origin.
- AMEE 2020 registration fee includes: attendance at main conference sessions (Sunday 6 to Wednesday 9 September) including conference workshops (according to availability); lunch (Monday 7 and Tuesday 8 September) and coffee breaks (Monday 7 to Wednesday 9 September); Opening Reception (Sunday 6 September); Conference materials.
- EBMA 2020 registration fee includes: attendance at the EBMA Conference sessions (Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September); lunch (Saturday 5 and Sunday 6 September); Reception (Saturday 5 September); Conference materials.
- 3rd World Summit on CBME registration fee includes: attendance at the 3rd World Summit on CBME conference sessions (Friday 4 and Saturday 5 September); lunch (Friday 4 and Saturday 5 September); Reception (Friday 4 September); Conference materials.
- Travel to Glasgow and accommodation is NOT included in the registration fee.
- Payment may be made by credit/debit card (VISA, MasterCard) or bank transfer in GBP £ only. All payments must be made prior to the start of the Conference unless prior arrangements have been made to make payment at the registration desk.
- Cancellation policy for AMEE 2020, EBMA 2020 and 3rd World Summit on CBME: a refund of previously paid registration fees will be made as follows: Notification in writing by 31 May 2020: full refund less GBP £75 administration fee; Notification in writing by 30 June 2020: 75% refund; Notification in writing by 31 July 2020: 50% refund; Notification after 1 August 2020: no refund.
- Cancellation policy for AMEE 2020 pre-conference workshops and courses: AMEE will make every effort to resell places on pre-conference workshops and courses but cannot guarantee a refund will be possible.
- Please note, in the event of cancellation, bank or credit card charges incurred by AMEE will not be refunded.
- This contract is governed by the laws of Scotland. Completion of the registration information signifies acceptance of the terms and conditions.